Ceramic car coating is one of the most popular options for owners wanting to protect their vehicles. Not only does it protect your vehicle from any external forces, prevent scratches and marks, but it also improves its appearance and colour.
In this blog post, we take an in-depth look at ceramic coating for cars and why it is such an in-demand option.
What is Ceramic Car Coating in Calgary?
Ceramic car coating – also known as Nano-Ceramic Coating – is a liquid polymer that is applied to the exterior of your vehicle. The coating chemically bonds with the vehicles’ paint, creating a strong barrier of protection.
The coating is applied to your vehicle in multiple stages, before hardening into a glass-like substance on the surface. This super hard coat protects your vehicle from all exterior factors.
It is considered an alternative option to 3M paint protection film, which offers similar levels of protection.
(Read more about the benefits of ceramic tint right here!)
What are the Benefits of Ceramic Car Coating?
There are many advantages that come with investing in ceramic car coating. The most notable benefits include the following:
- Protects your vehicle’s exterior from deterioration, preventing dirt, dust, bugs, salt, and tar from sticking to your car’s paint. This is due to the hydrophobic effect of the coating, which allows dirt and water to roll off the surface.
- The coating reduces your need for extensive cleaning in the future. Maintaining your vehicle paint is easier than ever. You’ll save time and money on washing and waxing.
- It educes costly repairs or damages due to the deep level of protection. You’ll save money as it is resistant to scratches, UV rays and temperatures.
- Protection from UV damage and oxidation, so your vehicle’s colour never fades. The coating retains the colour of our vehicle, never losing its original look or fading. It also enhances the gloss and shine of your vehicle’s colour.
- Creates a chemically resistant surface that rejects and is resistant to naturally acidic contaminants, such as salt and grime.
- Peace of mind for every weather condition, as it will retain its quality in all types of weather, including snow and hailstorms.
- It can be applied to all types of vehicles, including cars and trucks.
- Increases the value of your vehicle thanks to all the above-mentioned benefits. If you ever sell it (why would you?) you can fetch a fair price thanks to the coating.
Invest in Ceramic Coating Today!
When you considered the advantages of ceramic coating and how it can improve the quality and value of your vehicle, you can see why it’s a valuable option.
When it comes to getting it applied to your vehicle, make sure you find reputable service providers that have experience in the job and offer warranties for their work – like the experts here at Calgary PPF!
Contact us for more information about ceramic coating in Calgary, or read our page here!
Be sure to treat your vehicle right by contacting the experts at Calgary Paint Protection Film. You can always expect friendly and prompt service. We work around your schedule to provide maximum convenience. Keep your car looking like new, the easy way! Phone: 587-324-1993.